Is H-M Company Right For Your West Virginia Business?
When selecting which commercial laundry equipment company in West Virginia will be the he best fit for your hotel, restaurant or residential complex, there are several important factors to consider. These are key considerations whether you’re looking to buy, repair or maintain your equipment:
- Reputation and Experience: Look for a company with a good reputation in the industry and extensive experience in the field. H-M Laundry for instance has been serving customers since 1957, a track record out of reach for almost all of our competitors!
- Range of Services: Look for a company that offers a wide range of services, from sales and installation to maintenance and repair. This will help you ensure that you have a one-stop-shop for all your laundry equipment needs. We can even help you with facility design and layout for optimum workflow, as well as helping with loan and financing best practices.
- Product Offering: Does the firm offer a broad line of quality equipment that will provide long-term value? H-M Company offers ADC, Chicago, Huebsch and Milnor. All are high quality, well-established brands that will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve when investing in new machines.
- Is the firm easy to do business with? H-M Company is a third-generation family owned firm that is focused on building long-term relationships. You will be greeted by a live person when you call us (no frustrating phone trees.) We strive to earn business by treating each customer the way we would want to be treated if we were in their shoes.
- Availability and Response Time: Check for the company’s availability and response time. It is essential to choose a company that can respond to your requests promptly and provide you with the necessary support whenever needed. And with our 11,000 square foot warehouse stocked and filled with the parts you need, we’ll be able to keep you up and running.
- Training and Certification: Ensure that the technicians are well-trained and certified to work with the latest laundry equipment models, in our case from well known brands such as ADC, Chicago, Huebsch, Maytag, Milnor and many others. This will help you ensure that your equipment is handled by professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced.
- Cost and Warranty: Consider the cost of the equipment and services, as well as the warranty provided. Look for a company that offers affordable pricing and a warranty that covers all aspects of the equipment.
Here are some additional questions to ask before beginning to work with a West Virginia commercial laundry service company:
- What types of commercial laundry equipment do you offer, and which brands do you carry? You’ll want to choose a company that offers a wide range of options from reputable brands.
- How long have you been in business in West Virginia?
- How do you respond to emergency repair requests?
- Do you offer any training or support for using and maintaining the commercial laundry equipment?
- What is your pricing model, and what are the payment terms for purchasing or renting equipment?
By asking these questions, you can get a better understanding of the commercial laundry equipment companies in West Virginia and choose the best one that meets your needs.
Clients We Serve
Our customers fall into primarily four segments:
- On-Premise Laundries: A wide range of organizations operate in-house laundries to service their needs.
- Industrial Laundries
- Apartments and other multi-family properties
Services We Offer
Services we provide include:
- Washer Repair
- Dryer Repair
- Ironer Repair
- Folder Repair
- Planned Maintenance
- ROI analysis
Counties We Serve in West Virginia
- Boone – Madison
- Braxton – Sutton
- Cabell – Huntington
- Calhoun – Grantsville
- Clay – Clay
- Fayette – Fayetteville
- Gilmer – Glenville
- Greenbrier – Lewisburg
- Jackson – Ravenwood
- Kanawha – Charleston
- Lewis – Weston
- Lincoln – Hamlin
- Logan – Logan
- McDowell – Welch
- Mason – Point Pleasant
- Mercer – Bluefield
- Mingo – Williamson
- Monroe – Union
- Nicholas – Summersville
- Pleasants – Belmont
- Pocahontas – Marlington
- Putnam – Hurricane
- Raleigh – Beckley
- Ritchie – Harrisville
- Roane – Spencer
- Summers – Hinton
- Wayne – Kenova
- Webster – Webster
- Wirt – Elizabeth
- Wood – Parkersburg
- Wyoming – Mullens
Contact us and we will let you know if we can take care of your needs.